Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's been a while

I know it's been a while since I posted and well it's still going to be a bit longer - today I am just posting this letter to lighten the mood - tell you I will be back and well to wish everyone a happy holiday!

Dear chicken company - please note that my generation does NOT require the gibblets to be left in the chicken. It's gross enough I have to touch the chicken at all but to have to dig around their body cavity for 20 minutes trying to loosen their insides feels a little too much like surgery to me.

Personally I am a bit squeamish when it comes to that. So if you would be kind enough to stick those in a separate package and sell them for 2.50 in the same freezer section just in case my mother or grandmother feels the urge to torture me again by making me eat them I would greatly appreciate it.

I mean seriously - I am helping you make an extra buck and it will help me NOT pass out when trying to fix dinner for my loving family. 

Sincerely - Gross - I mean really GROSS!

No comments:

Post a Comment