Thursday, September 3, 2009

Preliminary is NOT looking Good

I  just want to say if this is any indication of how this is going to go I should probably stop now!  My plan was to start on Sunday (isn't that what everyone does - pick a day to start)!  Then my pain levels shot up and I told my husband - I have to start this now I cannot be in pain any longer. Let me stop here and say never EVER start a diet without a plan and without the food to back up the plan!!! Okay I am sure at this point most of you are nodding your head and saying "duh" but hey a girl can make a mistake right!?

So back to my down fall...being the great husband he is, he fixes me a salad for dinner last night.  I eat it begrudgingly. Just so you know when I say begrudgingly I mean complaining and whining the whole time I am eating it all the while him telling me I eat this salad all the time and the only difference is there is no lunch meat in this one.  Let me tell you the lunch meat makes ALL the difference!  All in all I think I did pretty good last night.  No sweet tea, no junk and no meat. 

Then I woke up this morning thinking what does one eat for breakfast that has no sugar and no meat in it.  So I came up with a boost (I am sure that has sugar but I tend to come down sick if I skip them) and a banana.  Not a bad start at all.  Then around 10:00 I am STARVING!  So I opt for some cheese.  Now here it is at 12:30 and I am STARVING again!  So I look and look for something to eat. 

Here is my downfall ladies and gentleman....  I decide a veggie made pizza on gluten free crust is the perfect thing!  I mean yeah the sauce probably has sugar and I don't think I am suppose to be eating anything white (okay I know I am not but come on I am hungry!).   So my compromise was a gluten free veggie pizza with water (instead of sweet tea)!  There I think that's fair.

Okay so not a great start to a good idea.  What do I do from here.  Lick my fingers clean of pizza sauce and try again.  Oh and maybe I should get the plan and food in place too!  mmm something to think about!

Wish me luck (next time) and I hope you are having luck with your journey to get healthy!

God Bless (and Lord please keep the pizza away from me)!

No comments:

Post a Comment